Monday, May 15, 2006


I have a new column up on NABBW - National Association of Baby Boomer Women - but it's not strictly for women!

Excerpt: "I don't really want to go back to the days of no electricity or running water, but I do want to slow down long enough to establish godly priorities. Whether young or old, we live in a busy, fast-paced, and stressful world. We need God's help....."

Click HERE to read "Busy As Bees."

And if you have feedback, click 'comments' right below this post. Thanks! - Donna

Donna J. Shepherd 2006 All rights reserved. No portion of this Website may be reproduced without permission. For more information, contact Donna.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Donna,

    I can relate, though from the other side of the coin. "Busy" is a bad word to me. When I was in Bible Study Fellowship International, Connie Rice told us to learn the word "no". She said we needed to do one thing well for our church, and to say no to the rest. If we say yes all the time, we are depriving someone else of the privilege of serving.

    I like the verses in Mark you used. We also learned in BSF that Jesus got up a long while before daylight to pray. It's a good plan to follow. Give God your best, from the first part of the day and you'll be tithing your time, too.

    I really enjoyed your article. You're definitely on the right track!

    Stephanie Reed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...